Nexersys Multimedia Fitness Product Now Available on Amazon
Nexersys Corporation, leading a fitness revolution with the next generation exercise system, is pleased to announce that the Home and Pro models of its professional-grade multimedia fitness product are now available for purchase on Amazon.
Nexersys is a pioneer in the ‘exergaming’ market, combining intense exercise with intelligent, interactive programming that uses MMA/Boxing-inspired High Intensity Interval Training (“HIIT”). The Nexersys Home and Pro units are Fitness Made Fun for the whole family – great for beginners but also provides professional training enjoyed by the more serious athlete. With five unique onboard user profiles, users log in to their personal profiles or choose the multi-player gaming mode to compete with friends and family. Unlike most exercise equipment, an on-board trainer tracks user performance and history, progressing workout intensity each time the user exercises. Interactive and intelligent programming provides 100+ training videos covering striking technique, training routines and unlimited 4-minute Avatar rounds.
- 7 strike pads with 3 axis accelerometers provide power, accuracy, and strike count feedback (Pro strike pads are leather)
- Bilateral movement of arms creates realistic impact from any angle
- Pro: 21.5” LCD touch screen with trainer offering instruction and strike training
- Home: 19” LCD screen with trainer offering instruction and strike training
- Avatar indicates location and intensity of strikes, or prompts you to strike
- Performance data reported real-time on screen
- Pro: 315-pound industrial grade steel frame
- Home: 156-pound industrial grade steel frame
- New software release includes a new mode for children under age 14, allowing kids to get into fitness and compete with one another in multi-player competition rounds
“Nexersys products have been greeted with much enthusiasm by consumers looking for a way to get the benefits of efficient, effective, and engaging fitness training at home, without the need for a personal trainer,” stated Terry G. Jones, Chairman and CEO, Nexersys. “As part of our continued growth strategy, we are expanding our sales channels. Amazon is a well-established and trusted online marketplace that provides us with a developed customer base of around 30 million people. We look forward to continuing to make fitness both fun and accessible.”
The Nexersys Home can be purchased on Amazon by visiting the Nexersys Home Page. The Nexersys Pro can be purchased on Amazon by visiting the Nexersys Pro page. The entire line of Nexersys fitness units can still be purchased by visiting http://www.nexersys.com.