Small Group Training with Nexersys
Now is a great time to think through small group training classes in preparation for fall and the new year – it’ll be here before we know it. We want to help you create something new to attract new members and re-engage current members in 2014!
Members ultimately want to participate in something different, challenging and fun. With the help of Chris VanBerg, Co-owner/Trainer, FitCorp and Anytime Fitness in Pflugerville, Tx, we’ve outlined a simple small group circuit that utilizes Nexersys as your cardio station. The class can last 30 minutes, 45 minutes or even go an hour based on the fitness level of your members.
With Nexersys, your trainers can program each individual based on fitness level so if you have 4 participants you can program 1 beginner, 2 intermediates and 1 advanced so that everyone can train at the level they are most comfortable. Members can start out at the beginner level and progress in intensity as they progress through classes.
Nexersys – Pre-set your cardio rounds for 4 people. Ensure the individuals go through the circuit to
reach Nexersys when their particular workout begins (if you have varying fitness levels).
- Station 1 (4 minutes) – Nexersys Cardio Rounds
- Station 2 (1 minute) – Core Strength – Varying abdominal and core workouts
- Station 3 (1 minute) – Lower Body Strength Exercises
- Station 4 (1 minute) – Upper Body Strength Exercises
You can easily charge per session or set up a 6 week training class to really challenge members interested in this type of high intensity interval training circuit class.
Read the full training outline to get started with your new Nexersys small group training class.
- Nexersys is excited to announce the release of ...
- Nexersys has partnered with commercial distribu...
- Now is a great time to think through small grou...
- Nexersys is expanding into the gaming market an...
- This Nexersys tip focuses on how to create your...
- January 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011