- Powered Components (CPU, monitor, accelerometers, cables & power supply): 1 year
- Wear Parts (pads, boots, springs, bushings and connectors): 3 years
- Frame: 7 years
How Nexersys will support the Warranty:
Throughout and as set forth under the terms of the Warranty, Nexersys Corporation will provide a replacement for any component or part that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. Nexersys Corporation reserves the right to substitute material of equal or better quality if identical materials are not available under this warranty.
In the event that replacement parts or components do not correct the issue, Nexersys Corporation reserves the right to replace the product or apply a limited credit reimbursement toward another Nexersys Corporation brand product, at our discretion. Reasonable substitution may be required depending upon Product availability. Any replacement of the Product under the terms of the Warranty in no way extends the original Warranty period. THESE REMEDIES ARE THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
What You Must Do
- Retain appropriate and acceptable Proof of Purchase.
- Operate, maintain, and inspect the product as specified in the Product Documentation (Assembly Manual, Owner’s Manual, etc.)
- Product must be used exclusively for the purpose intended.
- Notify Nexersys Corporation within 30 days after detecting an issue with the product and request a return authorization. If a return authorization is issued, you must return the defective part to Nexersys Corporation for inspection.
- Install replacement parts or components in accordance with any Nexersys instructions.
- Perform diagnostic procedures with a trained Nexersys Corporation representative if requested.
- The warranty does not cover labor costs or related charges.
What is Not Covered
- Damage due to abuse, tampering or modification of the Product, failure to properly follow assembly instructions, maintenance instructions, or safety warnings as stated in the Product Documentation (Assembly and Owner’s Manuals, etc.), rust or corrosion as a result of the Product’s physical location, misuse, mishandling, accident, natural disasters, power surges.
- A machine placed or used in a commercial or institutional setting. This includes gyms, corporations, work places, clubs, fitness centers and any public or private entity that has a machine for use by its members, customers, employees or affiliates.
- Damage caused by hitting the machine too hard as noted in the Owner’s Manual and on the Warning Label.
- Damage due to normal usage and wear and tear.
- This warranty does not extend to any territories or countries outside the United States and Canada.
How to Obtain Warranty Support
For Products purchased directly from Nexersys Corporation contact the Nexersys office listed on the Contacts page of the Owner’s Manual. You may be required to return the defective component to a specified address for repair or inspection, at your expense. Standard ground shipping of any warranty replacement parts will be paid by Nexersys Corporation.
The preceding warranties are the sole and exclusive express warranties made by Nexersys Corporation. They supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. No agent, representative, dealer, person or employee has the authority to alter or increase the obligations or limitations of this warranty. Any implied warranties, including the WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY and any WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, are limited in direction to the term of the applicable express warranty provided above, whichever is longer. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY COMPONENT DEEMED BY NEXERSYS CORPORATION TO BE DEFECTIVE UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL NEXERSYS CORPORATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT) OR FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT, DATA, PRIVACY OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE FITNESS MACHINE EVEN IF NEXERSYS CORPORATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL TYPE DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
For your home gym, Nexersys offers two different types of equipment. The NXS-H is for family fitness, with the concepts of ‘exergaming,’ multiplayer and guided fitness driving our design. The NXS-P is engineered with the most serious athlete in mind, with a heavier frame, a touch screen monitor and other upgraded features.
Home / Pro Comparison Table
|[h4a]Nexersys Home (NXS-H)[/h4a]||[h4a]Nexersys Pro (NXS-P)[/h4a]|
|Real-time Workout Performance Reporting||
|Interactive & Intelligent Programming|
|My Training Custom Training Sessions|
|Historical Performance Reporting|
|Five Custom User Profiles|
|Vinyl Strike Pads|
|Commercial Steel Frame – 156 lbs total
(tested to 1,000 hours continuous use)
|Adjustable Frame from 5’0″ to 6’4″|
|19″ High Definition LCD Monitor|
|Leather Strike Pads|
|Heavy-duty, Industrial Steel Frame – 315 lbs total
(tested to 3,500 hours continuous use)
|Adjustable Frame from 5’2″ to 6’8″|
|22″ High Definition Touch Screen Monitor|
|Special Pro Touchone-touch navigation software|
|Audio cable for external speakers|